Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Puzzled


The hubby and I decided to try our hands at a puzzle this weekend, and for $7 it only took us a few hours to put together this 550 piece beauty. Not sure if that is a very good return for our money. We will see if we can pick some up at thrift stores or something. However, we did have a lot of fun and it was relaxing. We put it together last night and this morning on the front porch and it was so peaceful to get away from the TV. We are thinking about shellacking it and placing it on the wall, but not positive yet.

2 comments:

naphtali said...

i love, love, love puzzles! my aunt kristi has a puzzle "mat" it's perfect...you can roll it up and it keeps everything in order...if you're working on a huge project. anyway - you've inspired me! I'm going puzzle searching. xoxo

Willow said...

I love puzzles. I haven't done one in a very long time....I think I will go pick one up :)