Friday, August 15, 2008

Crumbly Goodness

This morning I used the rest of the blackberries that the hubby picked for us. I made one batch of jam, blackberry sorbet and blackberry muffins. You can see the muffins kind of fell apart (next time I'll use the pan liners), but boy oh boy were they tasty! So soft and scrumptious! The sorbet is still freezing; I'll let you know how it turns out...I can't wait!

Also, I will be starting a baby quilt this weekend for a girl on my team who is due soon. This is a real first for me; I have never made a quilt, but I am super excited. It will be a squared quilt using this fabric I found that has nursery rhymes on it. Photos to come! TTFN!

2 comments:

Willow said...

I looooooove blackberry muffins. Haven't had them since I was in N. Idaho! YUM

naphtali said...

I need to start getting some recipes from you. I love backberries - in everything! {well, not everything, but nearly!}