Monday, July 27, 2009

Patty Cake

Emily and I did some baking together today for the first time. It was not a cake, however, but blueberry muffins...yummy! I am really a muffin freak, aren't I? They are just so convenient in there shape and size for a snack on the go, and we always seem to be on the go. I feel much better about us grabbing something that is homemade with love and we know what is in it.

(pay no attention to the frizzy hair, it is just the camera!)
As you can see, Emily has strong enough neck muscles now to face forward. She loved it but finally fell asleep in the carrier at which point I put her down for a nap carrier and all. She is still sleeping as we speak. Hope you all are having a fabulous day!

2 comments:

naphtali said...

Sounds like fun sis!

Willow said...

I just love how sweet Emily is!!! And in terms of frizzy hair...well, I take the cake :)