Saturday, July 4, 2009

I know...

that this is so overly talked about by moms everywhere as to be a cliche...but I am so in love with my daughter. I can just watch her sleep for hours. I thought I would be going out of my mind with boredom during my leave of absence from work, and I was before I had Emily. Now I dread going back. Can't they just pay me to stay at home? OK, obviously not an option, but it would be really great if it were. I was really into my job before and am even waiting to see if I get accepted into this senior leader mentorship program when I get back, but right now the only thing I miss is my friends...the job itself, not so much. Being a mom is much more rewarding.

3 comments:

Becca said...

AGREED!!! 100%!!!

Willow said...

I can't wait to have that feeling! 2 more months :)

Brown Birdy said...

YES! It is! I'm so happy for you to get to experience this feeling!