Thursday, June 4, 2009

Anyone for more muffins?

It seems like the only thing I can do recently is cook without getting too tired. I guess I do it to make sure my husband knows I still love him even though all I seem to do is sit and complain about being uncomfortable with this huge belly. So, today I made some more muffins; this time peanut butter - banana muffins. I modified the recipe slightly by making it 2 full cups of flour, 1 and a half tsp baking soda and a quarter tsp baking powder as I have found this is necessary for the muffins to rise properly in my humidity and high altitude. I also added some oats to half of the batch for kicks. Mom says these were her favorites so far. Really, really moist and delicious!

1 comment:

Willow said...

I'll take a muffin or two. I am a huge fan of PB!!!

They look delicious!